Daan Creyghton is a Dutch television actor who gained recent fame for portraying Sal Hunter in Nickelodeon's ‘Hunter Street’. Creyghton spent the most part of his early life in Amsterdam, Netherlands and became interested in acting at a young age. He signed up with the same casting agency that one of his sisters was signed to and they helped him in booking several auditions. He appeared in several commercials as a young boy and enjoyed the experience. He simultaneously took acting classes in order to increase the chances of getting roles. He garnered considerable success in Europe as a young model and later set his sight on theatrical excellence. In 2017, he was cast as Sal in the comedy adventure television series ‘Hunter Street’, which has aired two seasons to date.
Daan Creyghton was born on September 21, 2002, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. His mother’s name is Iris. He has four siblings: three older sisters, Lara, Roos, and Floor and one younger brother, Tom. When he was eight years old, he and his family relocated to Los Angeles, California, but moved back to Amsterdam in 2014. He has said that he loved living in Los Angeles. He currently attends International School of Amsterdam. Besides studying, he also loves playing basketball and shopping for sneakers and outfits.
|2017–||Hunter Street||Sal Hunter||Main Role|
|2018||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2018||Himself||Guest|
|2019||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2019||Himself||Guest|
- He made his acting debut in 2017, joining the Nickelodeon sitcom, Hunter Street, as Sal Hunter.
- He first joined Twitter in July 2016 and posted the debut tweet "Exciting afternoon with my mom."
- Outside his acting career, he is known on social media by the handle daancreyghton on Instagram and Twitter.
- Originally from the Netherlands, he later settled in the United States.
- He is currently sixteen years old, almost 17.