She is portrayed by Kate Bensdorp
She is a very friendly smart, cute, funny and shy girl. Although, does help the Hunters, with a mystery about her dad. She helps her siblings Sal and Anika and their new friends Oliver and Jasmyn on a new mystery about a treasure.
Evie seems to be a shy at first, but as the season moves on, she comes out of her shell and start to become a Hunter. She wasn't the only one to off start shy, as Kate has said that Tess also was shy to speak like Evie, when she first joined the Hunter family.
Evie is the second Hunter with blonde hair, she also has a headband with a pattern on it.
- She becomes the youngest Hunter in Evie.
- The youngest before Evie was Anika
- She joined the series in Season 2 of Hunter Street.
- Her father has passed away.
- Her necklace is the key to the Muiden Castle revealed in Hunters Forever.
- Sal and Jake call her the “tracker” of the family because she is good at finding things.