|Episode Guide||Season 1||Season 2||Season 3|
Season 1 was announced on February 23, 2017 by Nickelodeon. Season 1 is the first season of the Nickelodeon sitcom Hunter Street. Production began on March 3, 2017. It premiered on March 13, 2017 and concluded on April 7, 2017.
The lives of five foster kids change significantly after spending the first night in their new house. When siblings Max, Tess, Anika, Sal and Daniel wake up, they discover that their parents have disappeared. This sets the kids up to head out on a quest in search of clues that could help them find their parents. That journey turns into an epic family adventure, which includes such activities as boat racing through canals, exploring secret tunnels, and uncovering lost treasures. Along the way, they must fight off old family rivals and deceitful heirs to solve the mystery.
- Stony Blyden as Max Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- MaeMae Renfrow as Tess Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing as Simone (15/20 Episodes)
- Barnaby Savage as Tim (15/20 Episodes)
- Ronald Top as Erik Hunter (9/20 Episodes)
- Tooske Ragas as Kate Hunter (9/20 Episodes)
- Zoë Harding as Sophie Saganash (5/20 Episodes)
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code|
|1||The New Hunter||03/11/17||101|
|3||The Secret Room||03/14/17||103|
|7||The Blue Diamond||03/21/17||107|
|9||Aunt Hedwig & Uncle Eugene||03/23/17||109|
|12||The Red Diamond||03/28/17||112|
- This show is a remake of the Dutch show named "De Ludwigs".
- The house that we usually see in the series is the De Dolphijn, in Singel, The Netherlands.
- This 20-episode first season averaged a 3.2 with K6-11 and is one of the top five shows year-to-date with K6-11 across all TV.
- All of the main cast are present in every episode.
- This season had better viewer amounts than Season 2.
- This season involves more comedy than the second season.