|Episode Guide||Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4|
Season 3 of Hunter Street was announced by Nickelodeon on July 27, 2018. Production began on November 30, 2018 and wrapped on May 1, 2019. The season consists of 30 episodes, and it premiered on Teen Nick on July 29, 2019 and concluded on September 27, 2019.
Hunter Street season three follows the Hunter family on mysterious journeys around Amsterdam, leading them on epic and suspenseful adventures, as they come across puzzling clues, secret rooms and unexpected revelations.
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter
- Wilson Radjou-Pujalte as Jake Hunter
- Kate Bensdorp as Evie Hunter
- Eliyha Altena as Oliver
- Sarah Nauta as Jasmyn
- Ronald Top as Erik Hunter
- Tooske Ragas as Kate Hunter
- Cystine Carreon as Dottie
- Loveday Smith as Diane
- Thomas Cammaert as Markus
- Charlie May as Rex Legend
- Edwin Jonker as Llayman
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code||U.S. Viewers (Millions)|
|1||The Birthday Gift||July 29, 2019||301||0.11|
|2||Strange House||July 30, 2019||302||0.11|
|3||The Storm||July 31, 2019||303||0.09|
|4||Jake's Curse||August 1, 2019||304||0.13|
|5||Lost In The Woods||August 2, 2019||305||0.05|
|6||Oliver||August 5, 2019||306||0.08|
|7||The Code||August 6, 2019||307||0.10|
|8||Remedies and Riddles||August 7, 2019||308||0.09|
|9||Curse or Cure?||August 8, 2019||309||0.09|
|10||The Second Stone||August 9, 2019||310||0.07|
|11||Return to Hunter Street||August 12, 2019||311||0.11|
|12||Mr. Bear||August 13, 2019||312||0.12|
|13||Rex to the Rescue||August 14, 2019||313||0.10|
|14||Secret Signs||August 15, 2019||314||0.11|
|15||Evil Narikoa||August 16, 2019||315||0.10|
|16||Siblings||September 9, 2019||316||0.09|
|17||What Hides Beneath||September 10, 2019||317||0.10|
|18||The Butterfly Sun||September 11, 2019||318||0.12|
|19||Appeals||September 12, 2019||319||0.12|
|20||Trapped||September 13, 2019||320||0.09|
|21||Escape||September 16, 2019||321||0.12|
|22||Moms||September 17, 2019||322||0.09|
|23||Swamped||September 18, 2019||323||0.11|
|24||Truth and Lies||September 19, 2019||324||0.07|
|25||The Final Riddle?||September 20, 2019||325||0.12|
|26||Revelations||September 23, 2019||326||N/A|
|27||Not Quite X Marks the Spot||September 24, 2019||327||N/A|
|28||Tricky Times||September 25, 2019||328||N/A|
|29||The Pyramid||September 26, 2019||329||N/A|
|30||Eclipse||September 27, 2019||330||0.16|
- The season was confirmed on July 27, 2018, after many rumors and uncertainty of the series being cancelled and not coming back for another season.
- This season is the longest season of the entire series consisting of thirty episodes, with the previous two having twenty episodes each.
- On November 18th, 2018 on Kyra Smith’s Instagram she posted a cover for Episode 1 meaning they started filming, but the episode name was not revealed.
- On November 18th 2018 on Kate Bensdorp’s Instagram she posted a cover for Episode 4 meaning they are filming, but the episode name was not revealed.
- Ronald Top announced on his Instagram of him eating a cupcake with the Hunter Street logo on it which means filming for season 3 is was in progress.
- There was a brief clip in a promo for Nickelodeon Summer 2019 that showed Anika, Sal, and Jake at a creepy table (though it was hard to make out and likely could be something else).
- This season was originally going to premiere on Nick on July 22, 2019 but it was pushed down a week and aired on TeenNick instead of Nickelodeon.
- Two new cast members are confirmed to be in this season.
- Eliyha Altena is confirmed to be playing a main character named Oliver.
- Sarah Nauta is confirmed to be playing a main character named Jasmyn.
- On July 10th, 2019 the Season 3 trailer was officially released.
- Daniel, Tess, and Max did not appear in this season.