The Hunters discover a secret room in the house. A clue sends Tess on the trail of a mysterious figure.
- Stony Blyden as Max Hunter
- MaeMae Renfrow as Tess Hunter
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter
- First Appearance Of Rinus Saganash
- The secret room that was discovered in this is one of the most important parts in all of the first season of Hunter Street. Here they find the letter from their father, a series of paintings leading to a secret passageway and many more things.
- The Hunters discovered the armor's sword as a trigger to a secret safe situated behind on one of the paintings.
- It is revealed that Erik used "1978" as a password to almost everything.
- Tess also used the same year as the password to opening the safe.
- The Hunters discovered a telegraph machine inside the safe after Tess
| To view the The Secret Room gallery, click here.
|Hunter Street Episodes|
|The New Hunter • Saganash • The Secret Room • Principal • Rinus • The Key • The Blue Diamond • MGP • Aunt Hedwig & Uncle Eugene • Contact • The Relatives • The Red Diamond • Cassandra's Map • Anika's Birthday • The Maze • Undercover • Sophie • Bruhl • Almost Back • The Deed|
|The Package • The Arrest • Max • Evie • The Museum • The New Friend • The Family Tree • Payback • The Plan • The Reverse Heist • The Mole • The Green Mask • Hacker Hideout • The Super Secret Room • The Crown • Hide and Seek • The Houseboat • Spy • The Ritual • Hunters Forever|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.